The dog days of summer may still be upon us – but it’s never too early to start preparing for next school year! Here at Scholastic Book Clubs, we know that teachers strive to become master educators by continually learning new teaching methods, innovative classroom practices, and original strategies to enhance the curriculum.
With this in mind, we would like to offer you the opportunity to collaborate with Scholastic Education’s Chief Academic Officer, Francie Alexander!
If you win, you’ll get a one-on-one call with Francie to pick her brain about all things education-related – Share advice on curriculum, book choices, teaching tips, and more!
Here’s how to enter:
- Write a blog post on your own blog which answers the following question: “Why is teaching important?”
- You can keep it short. About 500 words… or less
- Your post can be anywhere on the internet as long as it’s not password protected
- In the form below, enter the required information.
- Entries must be received by August 31st before 11:59 PM Pacific time.
- One entry per person, please.
You will be judged on creativity, originality, and relevance. We will select two winners whose entries will be featured in our October post.
Best of Luck!
Sorry, the contest is now closed.